DESCRIPTION: 2 Upper body exercises back to back starting at 5 reps each and descending to 1 of each exercise.
- 5 DIPS | 5 PUSH-UPS
- 4 Dips | 4 Push-ups
- 3 Dips | 3 Push-ups
- 2 Dips | 2 Push-ups
- COUNTING ALL THE WAY DOWN TO…
- 1 DIP | 1 PUSH-UP
- Follow the rules.
- Use a chair for dips (keep it close in proximity to where you will do your push-ups).
- Use proper form (Google it if you aren’t sure).
- Do exercises back to back, no breaks (go as far as you can, you’ll get there eventually and the answer is NO you can’t start at 1).
- Have fun! ^_^
- This is a quasi-difficult challenge, do what you can and with consistency you will be able to get through the entire challenge.
- The epitome of this challenge is when you do the standard/knees off of ground/toes on ground/chest to ground PUSH-UP and DIPS with your legs straight/full extension/atleast 90 degree bend at elbow.
TIMING IT? SHARE YOUR BEST TIME!