DESCRIPTION: 2 Lower body exercises back to back starting at 10 reps each and descending to 2 of each exercise.
- 10 LUNGES | 10 SQUATS
- 8 Lunges | 8 Squats
- 6 Lunges | 6 Squats
- 4 Lunges | 4 Squats
- COUNTING ALL THE WAY DOWN TO…
- 2 LUNGES | 2 SQUATS
- Follow the rules.
- Each individual leg lunge, counts as 1 lunge.
- Alternate leg each lunge.
- Do standard shoulder-width squats.
- Do proper form.
- Do exercises back to back, no breaks (go as far as you can, you’ll get there eventually and the answer is NO you can’t start at 2).
- Have fun! ^_^
- This is a quasi-difficult challenge, do what you can and with consistency you will be able to get through the entire challenge.
TIMING IT? SHARE YOUR BEST TIME!